Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ruffled Crochet Bookmarks

Do you love to read? There is nothing more relaxing or intriguing as picking up an old book -or any book- reading it, wondering who owned it, and smelling the smell of a bookstore within it's pages. 


Last week, I bought some new yarn and a new hook. The yarn and the needle are both smaller than what I normally work with. It took some getting used too, but I found it pretty easy once I got the hang of it. When I pulled it out of my work basket, I didn't really know what I was going to make.... So.. I randomly started crocheting with it and this is what I came up with. :D
I liked them. But I wasn't sure if I would put them in my shop. When I told a friend this, she told me that I should... And so, Ladies and Gents, Here they be... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!
Petra