Monday, July 28, 2014

Crochet Banner // Branching Out

I know, I know... I am finally posting something!! It's been to long since I posted anything. But I felt like nobody would want to see pics of pendants over and over...for one, I hate blogs that are repetitive and try my hardest not to be. Though I don't think I succeed all the time. But I shall succeed today!! ;) If you haven't figured it out already, I love to try and make new things. And as such it reflects into my Etsy life. :P So, without further ado, I want to say that I am going to be branching out and trying/making new things! Stay tuned to see what comes in the near future. Now onto what I want to share with you. It's a fun little something I made about a month ago. It's kinda late for the holiday it's made for, but I want you to see it anyway. ;) SEE! >>>> :)
Red, white, and blue! This could be used for the upcoming holiday: Labor Day! Even if it was made for the fourth of July. :P
I am really excited at how cute this turned out! It's so much cuter and fun in person then the photo's show! Which is somewhat a bummer since you cannot get the full effect. There are so many good ideas when it comes to banners and what you can use them for. This would make such a cute photo prop to hold or put in the background. This banner is about 7 ft long and made from 100% cotton. I love cotton! Why? because it stays nice and neat looking and doesn't get fuzzy like acrylic yarns!
What color combos would you like to see?
What would you use a banner for?
What length would you like best?

Petra
(crocheter and writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!
Petra