Thursday, July 31, 2014

Crochet Scrubbies // I Tried Something New

There is always something fun about changing/pairing colors. At least, I've always liked playing with putting the colors together. ;) Do you like this color combo? What color Combo's would you do?

This last week I had decided to write the pattern that I made for my scrubbies available to others. Yesterday, I sat down and made one, taking photos as I went for the pattern...then I laid it out and made it a pdf download! Never in my life would I have dreamed that it would take me so long! Anyway, enough rambling... :P It's now available if you want to make your own color combos for yourself or as a gift! They are easy to make and it's a great pattern for beginners! (link below) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!
Petra