Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crocheted Scrubbies - my own pattern!


I  began Crocheting almost 9 years ago. I was ten, and had received a hook and some yarn from a friend. Upon receiving this gift, I immediately began. My friend Elisabeth, taught me how to chain and single crochet. After that, I began to teach  myself through crochet books, and also some guidance from my Mother. A few years later, a very dear, elderly lady helped me expand my crocheting abilities. She corrected me on some things I was doing at the time. Like holding my needle incorrectly. ;-) Over the years, I have made several things. But mostly for my own satisfaction. Now, I would like to share with you the things I make. 

I'm not sure what gave me the idea for these scrubbies...It could have been the fact that I was needing one, and didn't know when I would be able to get one from town. No matter, I am only glad that the idea came to me and that I am able to share with you one of the simplest things in life. The enjoyment of having a new 100% cotton, fresh smelling, handmade scrubby! :D




Let me know what you think!
Thanks for Visiting!
Petra









No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!
Petra